Reduce humidity in pools.
This moisture must be removed to avoid condensation on metal surfaces such as pipes and critical electrical components, which leads to corrosion and shortened life.
The key to managing moisture issues is effective dew point control. When the dew point of the air inside the plant is kept below the lowest surface temperature of pipes and all other metal surfaces, condensation and subsequent corrosion, is avoided.
MSP® Technology offers high efficiency dehumidification solutions tailored to each application. Our corrosion resistant design includes stainless steel construction and epoxy coated components. MSP® Wrap-Around Plate Dehumidification Technology has no moving parts in the airstream (except a fan) and is a reliable, low maintenance product with superior operating costs savings.
- Controls: Sweating, Condensation, Corrosion
- Creates: Dry, stable environment
- Reliable: Simple technology, no moving parts, low maintenance
- Performance: Delivers consistently low dew-point temperatures
- Sanitary: Full Draining, No Standing Water
- Efficient: Cuts dehumidification operating costs by up to 60%
- Fast Return on Investment: Lower capital costs, competitively priced
- Versatile: Chilled water and refrigerant units
- Flexible: Horizontal, vertical and modular configurations for users with space or access issues
- State-of-the-Art: Cutting-edge control systems