Cost Effective Protection for Valuable Goods
Dry Storage has been a primary driver for dehumidification systems for some time for applications ranging from military aircraft storage to agricultural bulk storage of grains, sugar and fertilizer. Dehumidification of storage facilities is more cost effective than heating or cooling, especially in very hot or cold environments. Here, temperature control is less important than maintaining a desired humidity level. Frequently, money and energy are wasted in efforts to insulate and combat heating and cooling loads in storage environments. This is because adverse effects such as corrosion, mold and mildew growth are controlled through maintaining moderate humidity, not temperature. MSP Dehumidifiers, using Multiple Small Plate (MSP®) technology, are the most energy efficient dehumidification systems available, using up to 50% less energy than competitive systems. In addition, they are highly reliable and very low maintenance with No Moving Parts in the air stream, which is critical for explosion proof applications like munitions storage.
Considering Alternate Technologies?
Our energy efficiency beats that of both desiccant wheel and heat-pipe technology, through the use of a patented Multiple Small Plate design. In addition, desiccant wheels are subject to breakdown and heat- pipe efficiency degrades significantly with lower temperature differences. MSP® heat transfer performance remains consistent, and significantly higher than that of heat-pipe technology (over 80% for MSP, vs. Below 40% of heat-pipe).
Key Benefits & Features
- Reliable, Simple Technology, No Moving Parts, Low Maintenance
- Performs Delivers consistently low dew-point temperatures
- Sanitary Full Draining, No Standing Water
- Efficient Cut dehumidification operating costs by up to 50%
- Fast ROI Lower capital costs, Competitively priced
- Versatile Chilled Water and Refrigerant units
- Advanced provides dehumidification, sensible cooling,heating and ventilation air
- Flexible Horizontal, Vertical and Modular configurations for users with space or access issues
- Cutting-Edge Control Systems